Guest Post: Nail Art by Vivacious Blog

Monday 13 February 2012

Hi everyone! Hope you all have a great weekend!! What did you get upto??

Today I am really excited to introduce you to an awesome chick who is crazy talented at nail art...its Vertika from Vivacious Blog! I've been following her blog for a few months now and I just love all her creative and detailed designs so much that I asked her if she would be able to a special design for me...

Here's what she came up with...

Hello Beauties!

Cherry is one of my favourite fruits. And whenever I have ice cream first thing I eat is the cherry on top. I even steal cherry of others ice cream. J

So I thought I should try cherry on my nails.

I used –

  • White nail paint
  • Red nail paint
  • Green nail Paint
  • Nail Art Brush
  • Toothpick 
  • Top Coat and Base Coat


Method –

First apply base coat on all the nails.

Then use white nail paint and apply on all nails. Then let it dry.


 Apply red nail paint on nail tips. 

Take a toothpick and make few dots with red nail paint. These red dots are cherries. 


Then make green parts of cherry with green nail paint.


Now make two white lines on red nail tips. 


For thumb nail, write CHERRY and make cherries. 



Secure it with top coat. 



I hope you enjoyed this cute cherry nail art...you can checkout out Vertika's blog here...she has some really great designs! oh and lets not forget....Happy Valentines Day everyone!!

16 comments:

  1. Hi girl. So glad to hear that the meta tag tricks worked. I'm posting another meta tag snippet this week on how to add meta tags to individual posts, so you can customize your meta tags to each blog entry. Come back this tomorrow.

    Girlie Blog Seattle - Beauty Tips, Makeup How To, Seattle Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thats great!! I will defo be looking out for it!

      Delete
  2. Oh my god. I am nowhere near this talented with my nails, but I want to try this SO BADLY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it!! Pllllleeease try it out and send me a pic on twitter!! When my nails get abit longer Im gona have a go at this too!

      Delete
  3. Aw...thanks a lot kiran. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. These nails are perfect for your blog!! :)
    I emailed you. Hope you got it!! I'm ready to do a swap :)

    http://swBeautifulLife.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. so apt for the blog.. love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I love Vertu's nail art so I asked her do a special cherry design for me :-)

      Delete
  6. oh my god!they are amazing!how you can do this?its very difficult!ouaouuuuuu!i'm jealous!!!PERFECT!!!

    KISSES!

    http://lizavel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I couldnt do this! Just too difficult for me!

      Delete
  7. This was the best guest post anybody could come with...a perfect cherrilicious nail art for a cherrilicious blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahhahhahaha it can be d logo of ur blog CherryLane
    it's so pretty and tempting art
    i like cherries

    http://gleanandpreen.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete