NYE 2010 Sydney Baby!!

Saturday 31 December 2011

Last year I had THE most amazing NYE ever!!! I spent it in Sydney, Australia and saw one of the biggest fireworks shows in the world! It was such as exciting day! We knew it was going to be crazy busy so we headed over to Sydney's Royal Botanical Gardens early so that we could get a good viewing spot, had a little picnic lunch and dinner there too!! From the Botanical Gardens we could see over Sydney Cove, The Harbour Bridge and the some of the Sydney Opera House (the rest of it was hiding behind some trees lol). The fireworks were magnificent, it was such a dream come true to be there and one day that I will remember forever!

What's been your best NYE ever? What are you guys doing this year?

Happy new year guys, I hope that each one of you had a great 2011 and that 2012 brings your everything you wish and hope for...

Cherry Lane xoxo






Excuse my hair...months of travelling with no GHDs or hairdryer = crazy wild hair!!

3 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful.. I know it was beyond words, to see it in person..
    Happy New year to you and your family..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the very nice comment. I totally agree with you. And to answer your question, no Seattle doesn't have a Grace Hospital. But it does have a LOT of hospitals, and all of them are HUGE. The one I go to delivers like over 100 babies a day.

    Happy New Year!

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was absolutely magical and Sydney is an AMAZING city!!

    ReplyDelete